[AccessD] need ideas

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Feb 28 00:03:01 CST 2003

That email did have his email address.  When I am in Outlook, I have to
'open' the email, into it's own window, and then the From address shows the
actual senders email address.  If your email client doesn't do that, then if
it lets you look at the 'header' of the email, the email address is in the
header.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone look at their posts through OWA (Outlook
Web Access).  I use that at home (because my rules move my mail from the
list directly into a subfolder (so the archiver can check them easier)....so
I can't download that folder with a POP3 client (I can only download my
'root' Inbox.)), to check the AccessD posts.  However, when I reply to a
message in OWA, I have to hit reply ALL, and then strip the senders email
address.  Hitting reply kicks up an email addressed to the sender (not to
the list), and hitting reply all includes the List address, but also the
senders address.  (That is why sometimes people get an accidental 'direct
reply' or 'copy of a reply' to their list email address from me (because I'm
up at 2 or 3 in the morning using OWA to cruise the posts! <VBG>)).

Anyone know why OWA does this?  (If I remember right, it didn't do that for
the first few months I was on the list....)

Drew