[AccessD] more on printing

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Fri Feb 28 15:36:00 CST 2003

I have a report generator in one of my ADPs where the user can choose the
printer they want their reports sent to from a combobox.  In the AfterUpdate
event of the combo box, I have the following code:

Private Sub cboPrintTo_AfterUpdate()
    'Change the default printer
    Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(cboPrintTo)
End Sub

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.