[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 02:51:01 CST 2003

Have you tried sizing the window as desired and then holding down the Shift
key while selecting the "Exit" command for PeopleSoft, or holding down the
Control Key while hitting the "X" to close the PeopleSoft window?

As other's have said, there are many places that the window size could be
stored, but the above Key combos work with some programs.

Lambert