[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 03:47:44 CST 2003

You've been added to the list.  And apparently the List is up too!  Yeah.
Just an FYI, for those of you that have requested to be on the beta test
list...I'll be sending out phase 1 of the MiniCalendar 4.0 really soon.
(Probably tonight.)  It is pretty bare still, but I need the interface
tested.

Drew