[AccessD] Message not deliverable

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Jan 29 07:49:00 CST 2003

268 Here. Starting at 01/28 6:23P, and ending...hopefully...at 01/29
5:04A (time zone EST - Niagara Falls, US). I realize now, that they are
valid messages, and I am putting this info out simply in case it is
informative to anybody.

I am extremely grateful to all who worked to get this up though. This
list has become one of my best tools for both completing my job, but
more importantly, increasing my knowledge. It is like the old saying,
"Give a man a fish, and you give him a meal. Teach him how to fish, and
you've fed him for life." I'm sure I've screwed this up somehow, but you
get the gist...I love this list because it teaches me to be a better
programmer, rather than just provide answers.

Thank you,

John W Clark

>>> stuart at lexacorp.com.pg 01/29/03 07:52AM >>>
I sent a message to administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk  several hours ago.
Hopefully he
should get it soon.

> Me too.......I must have had over 230 emails already
>

> From: Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
> Date: Wed 29/Jan/2003 09:23 GMT
> To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
> Subject: Re: [AccessD] Message not deliverable
>
> I am getting hundreds of email with the above Subject. Can someone
sort

> Martin
>

> Quoting Administrator <administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk>:
>
> > I have the following line in my XP ADP/SQL2K -
> >
> >      DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
> >
> > When the code is run (from an on enter event of a field) I get a
message

> > saying that the command isn't available now (It worked OK in my A97

> > FE/BE).  I have a feeling that it is something to do with it being
a DOA

> > command and I need an equivalent ADO constant. If this is correct
does

> > anyone know where I can find a list of these constants?
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > David Emerson
> > DALYN Software Ltd
> > 25b Cunliffe St, Johnsonville
> > Wellington, New Zealand
> > Ph/Fax (877) 456-1205

> Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a
month for
> your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a
month
> after that.
>
> For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call
free on