[AccessD] How to Tell Form which other form it was opened by

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Jan 29 10:02:00 CST 2003

I usually cheat if I need to do this, with something like the following :

create a public variable i.e. pubCallingForm

then put the name of the calling form in that variable and in the OnLoad event check which form name is in pubCallingForm......

i.e. formA OnLoad Event

if ( pubCallingForm = "formB" ) then

elseif ( pubCallingForm = "formC" ) then

endif

Hope this helps..........

Paul