[AccessD] SQL WOrm

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:25:00 CST 2003

I have the SP3 patch installed and ran into an interesting problem.  Decided
to run the Symantec FixSQLex.exe anyway on the server.  In the knowledge
base, MS states that the SP3 patch will take care of the SQL Worm
vulnerability problem.  However, when I used the Symantec file, just to be
sure, a message came back saying that my system was vulnerable and I should
install the patch.  Then, it referenced an SP2 MS page for download.  Any
ideas?  Anyone test their system?

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net