[AccessD] Dynamic Report Based on Crosstab Query

Tom Adams tomadatn at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 29 12:14:01 CST 2003

I did this years ago.  I saved the data into Year01 thru Year10 field names.  I then generated a 1 record table for the label with
Year01 data equalling 2002, Year2 = 2003, etc.

I then had a subreport that linked to the 1 record table for the report labels.

My big problem was realizing I had to force one blank or zero record for every crosstab combination.  If not got a big mess.

Tom