[AccessD] Estimating Help

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Jan 31 07:30:01 CST 2003

So by garbage, you really just mean old? There's nothing wrong with the
data, meaning, you don't need to clean up bad data entry messes, you're just
archiving the old records? That shouldn't take long --

1.) Decide where to store the old data.
2.) Create an interface to view/retrieve the data.

Susan H.