[AccessD] Email spam risk <rant>

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Jan 31 12:27:00 CST 2003

Well, once you started talking outside Access the little light inside my
brain went dim.

"All the figures I ever had in my head just fly right on out when I have on
a new bonnet." Rabbit

Anyway... I don't even really understand what you guys are talking about. I
know of no way to really protect ourselves from spam save unplugging. I
suppose if there's a way to conceal list addresses, we should do it, just on
principle, but I probably visit at least one new site a day -- and
unfortunately, I'm drowning in spam, some pretty bad spam too. There's no
way I would even know from where they gleaned my address.

Susan H.