[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Jan 31 15:29:02 CST 2003

I'd be willing to volunteer a few hours a week, the Idea of a central MDB is
bitchen...I already have a set of questions of what we could use for
autoupdates etc... just like A/V software, it would be nice to set up the
dba-CL to auto-update itself whenever the user is connected to the
internet... I mean something that would be above just ftp'ing a copy of the
mdb... http transfer or of some sort :D....

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com