[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 31 16:45:00 CST 2003

On 31 Jan 2003 at 21:55, Pedro Janssen wrote:

> could be very usefull for all database users. Lembit, because i am not
> a fulltime database developer i don't have the time to participate on
> my own idea. Most of the time i am a Cytologist who works in a

Pedro,

Let me start out by saying that I am not trying to push you into
doing anything you don't want to do, but consider this for a
moment.

I am a member of the BEU Team, but I am not a full time DB
developer either. I am an Admin Assistant, so don't let your
"position" hold you back from helping out if you can. Everyone here
is understanding and helpful to folks that are learning. (Well unless
you count The Great PK DebateS and Bound vs Unbound :-))

If you feel you can offer something to the team, then do it.

Like I said in an earlier e-mail, it was probably one of the best
things I have ever done.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most
peaceful feelings in the world.