[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jan 31 17:41:00 CST 2003

Actually, how about something more interesting.  Why not make a networked
library.  You could have a multi-server service (I would be willing to help
build and host), that holds 'public' code.  Then have the client program
store both, public and private code.  The servers would be used to sync
everyone.  Having multiple servers would prevent problems if one server goes
offline.

Drew