[AccessD] Access 2000 - Union query

dave sharpe davesharpe2 at cox.net
Fri Jan 31 22:46:00 CST 2003

Stuart - How are things in Papua New Guinea. If you weren't born there,
is there an interesting story about how you happened to migrate there?

I tried every variation that I could think of with no success. It is a small
file  ( only 22Kb zipped ) would you mind looking at it? I completely
understand if you would prefer not to.

Either way thanks for your assistance

Dave