[AccessD] Thumbprint photos on subform

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 3 20:44:31 CDT 2003

Hi everybody -

I need to create a form for an art gallery business - what I need to create is a thumbprint 'gallery' form of photos of their artwork.

I have done a bit of work with photos in Access forms where I hold the path and file name in the database and keep the actual photos in a separate location, and that works well.

But thumbprints? I want to display, for example, a form with the first 20 thumbprints, then Page 2 has the next 20 and so on.

Any ideas? TIA

Kath Pelletti
Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd.
Ph: 9505-6714