[AccessD]OT Friday was report subheadings

PBudge at cbsol.com PBudge at cbsol.com
Fri Jul 11 07:26:23 CDT 2003

I used to have some absolutely lovely paper that was made in Venice - using
seaweed.  ;-)

Pamela G. Budge
PBudge at cbsol.com
Creative Business Solutions

                      Martin Reid
                      <mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk>             To:       "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
                      Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  RE: [AccessD] report subheadings

                      07/11/2003 12:13 PM
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

Opps

That was part of an OT List discussion

But in Ireland Seaweed is an often used report tool (<:

Martin