[AccessD] Parameter Loop

Randall Anthony ranthony at wrsystems.com
Wed Jul 16 12:42:11 CDT 2003

Hi all,
Looking for solution to setting up a loop to pass parameters and I think
I've made it more complicated than it needs to be, anyhooo...

I have a routine UpdateData, where I pass three parameters:
   UpdateData "qry1_name", field_Name, field_number

Works great.  However, I need to pass more than one query (I have nine).  In
other words, once the above is ran, I need to pass "qry2_name", etc to this
function up to "qry9_name".  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Randy @ ext. 473