[AccessD] ValidationRule+desperate

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:34:32 CDT 2003

I hate to sound desperate...but I am...Charles' solution sounds like it
would work...but I'm not sure what is meant by 'where I edit all the fields
in the OnClose'.  I tried changing the value of the field via code...but
this did not envoke the ValidationRule.  Does anyone know how to test or
envoke the ValidationRules on a form?  My last resort is to check each
control with an If statement and a msgbox.

Thanks Again,

Mark