[AccessD] Sub lost in the water?!?

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 05:27:37 CDT 2003

Hi group,
I've got an a2k app with an FE and a BE. I've got the
source code. I open the FE. Somewhere there is a reff
to "subData". When I use SHIFT + F2 I want to jump to
this sub/function I get an error stating:
Cannot jump to subdata because it is in the library
U:\util\applicationoverview\applicationoverview_APP.mdb
wich is not currently referenced.

U:\util\applicationoverview\applicationoverview_APP.mdb
IS the FE. ...\applicationoverview_DB.mdb is the BE.

Qua pasa? What is subData, where can I find it? It's
not in a module or any form.

With subData
      If Len(.SourceObject) > 0 Then .SourceObject =
""

      If blnShowForm Then
        .SourceObject = strForm
        If Len(strFilter) > 0 Then
          .Form.Filter = strFilter
          .Form.FilterOn = True
        End If
        .Form.Recalc

        Select Case strTreePart
          Case KEY_ORG
            .Form.txtOrgID.DefaultValue = strID
          Case KEY_VER, KEY_CNT, KEY_ATC, KEY_REM,
KEY_DOC, KEY_REV
            .Form.txtAppID.DefaultValue = strID
        End Select

        .Visible = True