[AccessD] SQL Server 7.0 Stored Procedure & VB6 Command Object (Data Environment)

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 18 08:41:44 CDT 2003

To all,

I have a Stored Procedure in SQL 7.0 which I want to use to insert an exact copy of a personnel record, the record has 66 fields in and I have created the stored procedure in SQL 7.0 and have created a command object in a data environmet which holds this SP..the data environment is called DEGenSQL, but when I want to execute it via code I type in

   DEGenSQL.SP_Insert_Personnel_ReEmploy

but when I put a space, nothing appears for me to enter the parameters.  I left it as it is and clicked Start With Full Compile and got the following error :

   Subscript Out Of Range

Does this mean I can't have this many parameters or has anyone any ideas on what this may be ?

Thanks in Advance

Paul