[AccessD] Keeping a subreport on one page

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 23 20:23:15 CDT 2003

Have I forgotten some very basic thing - I just want a subreport to stay together and I can't seem to achieve it simply. (the subreport is small and in itself could never be > 15 lines).

I have written a function which will tell me whether I want the subreport to go to a new page or not and based on that I want the subreport to stay or force a new page.

eg.

If CalcNewPageNeeded() = true then
    'do something here to force subreport to new page
Endif

I have also tried the 'on format' event of the subreport's header section, eg.

if CalcNewPageNeeded() = true
     Me.Section(1).ForceNewPage = 1
Endif

but with no luck.