[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer]ADO Control With Stored Procedure as Recordset

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Jul 28 04:11:59 CDT 2003

To all,

I have a SQL Server 7.0 BE, with a Visual Basic 6 FE.  In SQl Server 7.0 I have a stored procedure which requires two parameters (Payroll, JobDate) and this returns all the jobs that a person is programmed to do.  On my VB6 FE I have a form with a DataGrid and an ADO Control, with the Datagrid pointing to the ADO Control for it's datasource.  When the form opens I want to pass the payroll and jobdate to the SQL Server stored procedure and return the results to the ADO Control which will then be displayed in the DataGrid.

Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to do this, or has some sample code that I could look at to show me exactly how this can be acheived.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Hartland