[AccessD] Calling control (WAS How do I determine which form called?)

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 11:15:45 CDT 2003

>From the unbound form? As in, a frmTextZoom has been launched kind of event?
And then write that event into every control that has the ability to launch
frmTextZoom so that when frmTextZoom closes it can jump up and go, 'that's
my text, that is'???

Wouldn't I need to raise the event from the calling control before the focus
gets passed to the unbound form? Otherwise, once the focus has been passed I
don't have any way of referencing the control/form combination that called
frmTextZoom, which is the whole problem.

I think the answer is in there somewhere, thank you :-)

Roz