[AccessD] OT ADOX - Cycle though columns in a view

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jul 2 10:28:45 CDT 2003

You're using two different provider strings for no reason I can see.
Use the Jet OLEDB provider.  You don't need MSDASQL for this.  "Queries"
are either views or stored procedures in ADO in 2000, although I seem to
recall XP having a Queries collection as well.  You won't find them in
the tables collection of a Jet database using ADO.

Charlotte Foust