[AccessD] Importing DBF file with more than 1024 fields.

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jul 3 08:53:49 CDT 2003

I was wrong about Excel...

I can open the file but do not see all fields...
Only some 250 of the +/- 1200 fields...

Looks I gonna need to program same direct file access code to split up the
file...

Anybody knows if Dbase 4 already supported that many fields?
I still have Dabes 4 somewhere in my basement, if diskettes not to dusty :-)

Erwin