[AccessD] Hard Return in a Report TextBox

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Thu Jul 3 11:10:26 CDT 2003

CHR(13) & chr(10)

                    "Susan Geller"
                    <sgeller at cce.umn.edu>             To:     accessd at databaseadvisors.com
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    accessd-bounces at databasead        Subject:     [AccessD] Hard Return in a Report TextBox
                    visors.com

                    07/03/2003 10:58 AM
                    Please respond to "Access
                    Developers discussion and
                    problem solving"

I have a textbox on a report in XP that I want to be formatted as 3
lines, all centered.  So, what I really want is that there be 2 hard
returns in my text box.  I tried CTRL-ENTER and although the textbox
allows that, it doesn't actually create a return when the data is
viewed.  I also tried putting the CTRL-ENTER in ticks, but that just
creates a mess for formatting.  Ideas?

--Susan

Susan B. Geller
Office of Information Systems