[AccessD] Send Email Automatically VB6

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 04:40:12 CDT 2003

Hi Paul

You have one of 2 options besides MAPI, dependant on your environment. With
Windows Active Directory and Exchange 2000 you can use ADSI, otherwise you
have CDO (Collaborative Data Objects). Either way there are articles on
MSDN, though in general ADSI is less well documented as people haven't been
using it long.

As to whether they are 'better' than MAPI, I don't know on account of not
having used them. If you have a go, I'd love to hear how you get on.

Roz