[AccessD] Access Application library

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Fri Jul 4 07:22:17 CDT 2003

Well, that's a thought. :)

Susan H.

> Susan,
>
> What I normally do when I need to add VB functionality to an Access app is
wrap that functionality in an ActiveX DLL.  Your reader can create a class
that wraps all the Printer object functionality (or just those pieces she
needs) and add a reference in the Access app. I can't guarantee it'll work
but it's the way to do this.

*******
> "This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information from Hudson Health Plan (HHP) that is
confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us
immediately, either by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address
noted above or calling HHP at (914) 631-1611. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward this email to anyone, and delete and
destroy all copies of this message.  Thank You".