[AccessD] OT - My union grievance

Nancy Lytle nancy.lytle at auatac.com
Mon Jul 7 12:30:40 CDT 2003

Just as a note, when I worked for the Tech dept at the NY Attorney General's
Office, the policy was, if we don't create it, we don't maintain it.  The
reason being that there was more than enough work to handle taking care of
systems that were created by the dept, and that with so many users, it would
get out of hand to take care of everyone's "little database", which were
usually non-normalize and in some case unrelated.

Nancy L.