[AccessD] How do I answer this?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 7 17:45:20 CDT 2003

Selina,

It is getting more and more simple, however the pros still get $100+ per
hour to do it.  Hmmmm...

You might have noticed - "anyone" can build a table / form in Access.  That
does not make them a database analyst / programmer.

On the other hand, I just bought Visual Studio.net which includes ASP.Net,
and I bought a couple of books.  I spent this last weekend starting to read
up on it.  In the end, we will have to go there so I have decided it is time
to get started.  Plus it's all .Net which is immensely powerful and
fascinating to me!

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com