[AccessD] OT - My union grievance

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 7 18:53:11 CDT 2003

John,

The flip side of this is that many people build apps like this because the
"process" of getting something done is to put in a request and wait for XXX
weeks / months / years.  You would not believe the horror stories I have
heard about departments hiring real consultants to build them an app because
they just can't get their IS to do the job.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com