[AccessD] How do I answer this?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 9 02:41:57 CDT 2003

There I was scanning through some yahoo digests and I couldn't find my
standard response on Access-D or on my hard drive so I grabbed it
quickly, noone was looking. looked sooo close to one I used to use. Mine
had a lot of other urls that have closed up like all of the ASP mail
lists of Charles Carol's www.asplists.com, there  used to be 5 that
covered Access and ASP alone,
but he has started up something else at
http://www.aspfriends.com/aspfriendshome/

Gary Cornell, Apress author and publisher said he was bringing back
ASPToday.com
as well as purchasing most of Wrox's book titles so maybe some authors
here will get some royalties in the fullness of time.

 Anyway ASPToday.com is sort of half way up, subscription used to be $90
a year well worth it
if you are an ASP developer since they gave full code and documentation
for many difficult ASP methods. I used one to do a WAP Access project 2
years ago from TagTag.com TagTag is worth while if you want to learn
basics of WML and WAP to query Access databases from Nokia phones.

There were also free articles weekly which they are continuing
http://www.asptoday.com