[AccessD] On Coding Standards

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Wed Jul 9 02:45:45 CDT 2003

maybe thats why they're free ;)

On the other point though - not using coding standards because a certain
editor offers these features is a pretty weak argument.

All of a sudden the code isn't portable to other users (who don't have the
editor) and it takes an extra step for users that do have the editor to
determine what type it is.

Disadvantages outweigh the advantages IMO.

Cheers,