[AccessD] Clock Control

Wed Jul 9 10:33:26 CDT 2003

Umm.. is there some reason the form's own Timer event won't do that? My
standard "kick them out if idle or if I need exclusive access" form does
that. Every 30 seconds, in addition to checking for non-active users, it
looks up a date / time value in a table. If the date is today and the time
is within 30 seconds of now then... do whatever.