[AccessD] Clock Control

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Jul 9 13:27:29 CDT 2003

John,

Instead of checking if it's within a window of time, how about checking if
it's kickoff time has passed, then after running the process, have a table
with a date field that you enter a new record into, with todays' date.  Add
code to your event that the first thing it checks is if there is a record in
the dates table with the current date in it.  If there is, skip the process,
if not run it.  This also adds a bit of logging for your process.

Just something to think about, if not for this project (since you'll be
rewriting it in vb.net), but maybe for another.

Rusty