[AccessD] Importing multiple supplier price books

Hadyn Morgan hadyn at dataconcepts.co.nz
Wed Jul 9 15:24:03 CDT 2003

The books are all in electronic format.  From .dat files to
formated/multi-sheet .xls files and everything in between.  Some have only
the required fields (code, desc, uom, trade, cost), others have extra
columns like category, brand, retail, etc.  Although the fields may be
common the order of the fields is not

Kind regards
Hadyn