[AccessD]ComboBox Values

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Jul 9 19:58:02 CDT 2003

Hi Mark
As a matter of interest how did you achieve this?
You mention SelText. But where did you place the code?
I assume by the way you mean when a combo is in drop down mode (As Drew suggested)
and the user runs the mouse up and down the drop down list (without clicking) the item under the mouse cursor
actually gets 'highlighted'.
Is it this 'highlighted' value you have been able to get?
Many thanks in advance

Darren