[AccessD]ComboBox Values

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 9 21:17:36 CDT 2003

Nothing I've been able to find anywhere.

It looks like when they built the Access version of a combobox, they
built in a non-standard behaviour for the listbox part of the control
and didn't include any way to access the highlighted item.

It seems the highlighting when scrolling during a mousemove over the
list portion of the control is a completely internal process of this
sub-class of the standard Windows combobox control.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg