[dba-VB] [AccessD] OT - Detecting Name/Address of SMTP se rver

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jul 10 03:54:42 CDT 2003

This is somewhere in a registry key of internet explorer or something.
Just search your registry for you own SMTP server.

In VB 5 the getreg or something only works for a specific part of the
registry.
I believe you need to use an API call to get from other parts in the
registry.
Maybe a function was added in later version of vb/.NET

Greetz
Erwin