[AccessD] Thermal Bar Code Label Printer

John B. jbartow at fastbytes.com
Thu Jul 10 15:48:52 CDT 2003

Yes, I think it would hold up well. I have one customer that uses 2 of them
for about 50 staff. They got so used to it that they forget they can print
out sheet labels, so I think they actually over-use it.

I would think Dymo would have some specs for how many per hour/day/year but
I haven't checked. Their tech support is good so maybe send them an email if
you don't see it.

HTH
JB