Friday RE: [AccessD] report subheadings

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Jul 11 07:20:38 CDT 2003

Susan,

Probably because you are such a great inspiration for us! <grin>  Or
maybe because your latest question is a little vague. Do you want to
group by months, by day of the week, or what?  If it is the first one
you can use the grouping and sorting properties of reports.  Notice one
of the options is you can specify how many letters of the name you want
to group on.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency