[AccessD] .Recordcount returns -1?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jul 11 10:12:43 CDT 2003

I found a Help page which lists a matrix of recordset types vs. properties &
methods.  It's for DAO and ODBC recordsets.  However, getting to this page
is tough in AXP help.

Open help.
Type error into the Keyword field.
In the Choose a Topic list select Errors Collection (DAO).
>From the help screen, pick Summary.
Now pick Number.
Now pick See Also.
Now select Trappable Microsoft Jet and DAO errors.
Now select error code 3219.
Now select the Recordset Object Summary underlined link.
Now - you're there!

I originally got here via a code error dialog box.  If someone knows an
easier way to get to this page, please speak up.

Does anyone know if Help has a similar matrix for ADO recordset types?

Dan Waters