[AccessD] Missing References - OC30.dll "Standard OLE Types"

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jul 12 04:45:31 CDT 2003

Hi Bruce

It is from the old Multi-Select List Box for Access 2.0 and A95:

                     FILE LIST FOR MSLB.ZIP

OC25.DLL       OLE Controls DLL (16-bit)
OC30.DLL       OLE Controls DLL (32-bit)
REGSVR.EXE     OLE Self-Registration utility (16-bit)
REGSVR32.EXE   OLE Self-Registration utility (32-bit)

README.TXT     Disclaimer
MSLB.OCX       Multi-Select List Box OLE Control (16-bit)
MSLB32.OCX     Multi-Select List Box OLE Control (32-bit)
MSLB.HLP       Help file
MSLB.LIC       Licensing file.  Required to create new
               instances of the tab control.

/gustav