[AccessD] MSysObjects flag values

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 12 08:36:06 CDT 2003

Aha!  Thanks again Gustav.  Loosely speaking then it appears that it
returns a list of local tables, normal and hidden that are NOT system or
temporary tables ("~TMPCLP462861" and the like) - hmmm I must have been
trying to produce some documentation, or more likely ....  Ahaha! Now I
get it, I was building a form that produced exportable xmlschema!  This
should have been the datasource for the table select combo!

See, I told me that I should write the documentation BEFORE the code.
:-)

Thanks again
Bruce