[AccessD] MSProject to Access

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Jul 14 09:23:21 CDT 2003

Why?  What are you hoping to accomplish in M$Access that you cannot do
in M$Project?  If you can tell us that, then we may be able to help you.
Otherwise it sounds like you are trying to use the wrong tool when you
already have the right tool at hand.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency