[AccessD] MSProject to Access

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Mon Jul 14 11:03:18 CDT 2003

John,

Are you saying you cannot do that in M$Project?  I don't fool around
that much with M$Project these days, but IIRC you can list tasks by the
resources assigned.  Similar tasks would have similar resources assigned
if you group resources.

You haven't said which version of M$Poject you are using, but in P2K and
above there are hundreds of ways of slicing and dicing the data.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave