[AccessD] OT VB6 Combo Box Problem

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 15 07:21:10 CDT 2003

Ryan,

Are you using the ordinary ComboBox or the DataCombo ?
Are you looking directly at a table/query inside the BE database or using the DataEnvironment ?

Paul

From: "Ryan Smethurst" <RSmethurst at UxbridgeCollege.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 15/Jul/2003 11:36 GMT
To: <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: [AccessD] OT VB6 Combo Box Problem

Hi Group,

Trying to build a small VB6 app (my first), and am having some trouble getting the combo boxes I drop on the form to populate with data.  I'm either getting one entry in the list or an error : Unable to bind to field or data member ...

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or maybe let me know where I can get some info re: combo boxes in VB 6.

Thanks in advance.

RyanS

The information or opinions in this message (including
any attachments) are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Uxbridge College, which disclaims
responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use to
the maximum extent permitted by law. E-mail messages
sometimes go astray. This message is sent in
confidence for the addressee only. It may contain
confidential or sensitive information. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the
addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to
preserve this confidentiality and to advise the originator.
immediately and to delete the message without copying,
altering or disclosing its contents. E-mails to or from
Uxbridge College may be monitored by the College in
accordance with its current policy.