[AccessD] database modelling

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 15 08:14:58 CDT 2003

<free plug>
I second JB's comments about the FMS tools.  Although the FMS tools are
expensive for the week-end code warrior set, they are worth the price to
the full-time Access developers.  I persuaded my boss that the US$5000
Enterprise Suite was worth purchasing and probably will have saved more
than that much by using them before it is time to upgrade to the next
version.  And if I had the time to go through all the features in all
the tools included in the Enterprise Suite, I probably would have saved
the full price already.

As JB mentions, there are also other tools on the market that may meet
your needs.  But if full-time Access development is your thing, then the
FMS Access tools are worth looking into.  You can find them at
www.fmsinc.com.  I have no connection to FMS other than being a happy
user.
</free plug>

Charles Wortz