[AccessD] OT: Finders fees anyone?

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Jul 15 20:44:16 CDT 2003

Just be careful with the details -- and no matter how much you need the
boost, if there's something in there you don't like -- ask them to take it
out -- lot of times, they'll negotiate. Make sure you there's no time
involved either -- and no non-compete clauses, etc. -- stuff you just can't
live with. Be careful. And I think your %'s are too high -- AND make SURE
it's understood that you pay them when vendors pay you -- don't be indebted
for bad debts you can't collect.

Susan H.