[AccessD] Replication - how can I tell if indirect occurring

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 16 08:42:30 CDT 2003

Hi Arthur

> I could be wrong about the 5 minute synch.

You are:

<snip quote="A. Fuller, 2001-10-30">

2. I went much further with my replication scheme. I put a replica on
each of about 40 computers in 3 offices, all connected by a WAN. each
user wrote to her personal replica. A server in each office acted as
that office's hub. The synchronizer ran on my machine in our office.
It did two managed synchronizations:

 a) synchronized all local replicas with their hub replica every 15 minutes;
 c) synchronized the 3 hub replicas every hour.

</snip>

/gustav